Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Sometimes you've got to cut and run.

I am overwhelmed. Seriously. It isn't to the point where I am stressed. It is beyond that. I get home, and it is into bed with me. I wake up at 4am and dread getting up at 7 to go to work. I am afraid each time my phone goes off because it could be someone from work.
And yet with all this, I do like what I do, but it is a bit too much. Interacting with the residents may be what is burning me out the most. To the best of my knowledge, I am not supposed to see them this much. They are always around, talking to me from the time I get in to start the day until an hour after I was supposed to leave, because they keep asking "can I tell you something?" and other such things. I am exhausted. I hardly workout at all any more. I eat like crap. I have the highest body fat I have had in my life.
What do I do?
(Written 2/26/15)

No comments:

Post a Comment