Saturday, May 11, 2013

Inspire me, my friends!!!



For the same reason that my workout blog was postponed, my regular blog was put on pause. I have not found that I have been very productive or proactive in any way. I have attempted to be rather lackadaisical. I started watched The Sarah Connor Chronicles on Amazon Instant Video. I have been going to bed rather early (previous to 10 3 or 4 times in the last 2 weeks). I am even lacking the drive to get up and eat some days because I have convinced myself that the couch is simply too comfy.
I believe this might have stemmed from finishing season 6 of Doctor Who. As with most any series that I obtain an appreciation for, I find myself wanting. When My mom and I finished Chuck, we simply looked at each other and physically connected “let’s just start over and pretend we never finished.” After I finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, I looked at all the books I had arrayed on my shelves, and gave in to my refusal to admit the end. I re read the whole series. I am constantly watching movies again, re-reading books, going back through my favorite TV series, because I miss the stories, the excitement, the characters, their struggles. I want to be Neal Caffrey, or Charles Bartowski, sit through a Charms class with Professor Flitwick, or patrol Ahnk-Morpork with Carrot Ironfundersson, or, or, or, or.
I guess what this means is that I find my life too boring. FAAAAAARRRR too boring. So I ask the people who read this to give me ideas or inspiration for their favorite activity or best lifestyle choice, or whatever it is that brings the most joy and excitement into their daily life, cause work and exercise with food and sleep sprinkled in just isn’t doing it for me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment