Monday, November 19, 2012

The Late Night Post with Curella Deville

It has been two weeks yet again. It is a bit harder to stay consistently posting each and every week when I no longer can only use the internet once a week. How peculiar it is that I seem to be accomplishing far less now that I have almost all day to do whatever I want. On to the real content!
WE have had some amazing weather in Wisconsin these past two weeks. I have gone for runs and ended up shirtless multiple times, I went for a walk tonight and wore only jeans and a T-Shirt. It just began raining again, but I even enjoy the rain at this point. I have always enjoyed rain, as well as fog, so I am hardly bothered by them.
Another wonderfully fun thing that I have done this past fortnight is playing with Quigley. He has seemingly been taking an even greater liking to me since I began to play with his balls whenever he wants... oh, I should probably let everyone know who doesn't that Quigley is my families overly active and exuberant Red Heeler. He is a magnificent dog. Now it is hopefully not so awkward. He has mellowed out a bit relative to where he was when I left for my mission, which is a very good thing. He was almost to the point where he was out of hand and we were considering finding a nice farm for him so he would have all the running room he wanted, but it did not have to come to that.
This past weekend was the highlight of the last 14 days. I was able to go back up to school and see people that I was planning on possibly never seeing again, because that is unfortunately what happens. Once graduation has transpired, your class comes together in a giant group hug, and you all swear to see each other every other weekend for the next entirety of your earthly lives. It is sad that in a lot of cases you never get together again, so I was very pleased that I could see so many of you. To those I haven't seen, I tried, but I am without my former cellular telephonic device, so it made it pretty hard to get in touch with anyone. I shall return!
Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment